Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Sewing!

I went to a knitting retreat a couple of months ago.  My goal was to bring a couple of projects and at least finish one of them.  I ended up doing more sewing than knitting or crocheting.

First I made the two pillow cases.  The was an easy pattern from American Patchwork & Quilting.
I love how these came out.  Guess I'm gonna have to make a lot more.



My second project was a bowl cozy.  Sorry I don't have the pattern for this one.





Also, my house guests have left so I can have my sewing space back.  Not sure what I'm going to make but since winter is coming, it's going to be something warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready-to-Wear Fast

I decided to start 2018 by making a commitment to make my own clothes instead of buying them.  To keep me on track, I have joined the 20...