Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My New Baby!

I have been wanting to buy a new sewing machine for a while.  I finally made my decision and purchased a new Janome Magnolia 7360.  The sales lady at the shop was great.  She showed me the different machines and their features.  After I made my decision, she had me take my machine out of the box.  Then she began showing me how to use the machine.  She was polite and patient with me. Now that's what I call customer service.  I'm in the process of making a pair of pants on my old Singer for the Make a Garment a Month Challenge.  Now that this new machine can make button holes in one step, I may decide to make a shirt or blouse that has buttons.  Oh I'm so excited about what I can now do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready-to-Wear Fast

I decided to start 2018 by making a commitment to make my own clothes instead of buying them.  To keep me on track, I have joined the 20...